Unpacking Your Arrangement
- After unpacking your item, you may need to gently fluff your item, as the berries/flowers may have shifted a bit during shipping.
- Please take time to re-shape your bow. The bows tend to flatten a bit during shipping. They can be brought back to life by reshaping the wired edge ribbon so it looks like new.
Caring For Your Arrangement
- Use indoors, or outdoors in a protected location only. The berry wreaths absolutely cannot be exposed to moisture.
- To preserve the life of your item, use this box to store the wreath and place in a climate controlled area.
- Feel free to fluff, scrunch, or reshape your item back into your desired position. You can’t hurt it!
- To clean your wreath, use a clean, dry paintbrush to gently remove any dust. NEVER use liquid or water to clean your wreath.